Thanks for stopping by Nitty Gritty Romance!
A place to discuss things we lovvveee…
I am a wife and mom and a bestselling author of The Letting series and The New York Artists series.
- I’m a certified yoga instructor & believe yoga can cure just about everything…
- Will eat/try/wear pretty much anything that has the word “coconut” on it.
- Have a secret addiction to the Marvel Comic series on Netflix. (Shhh…)
- Some days I secretly wish I were Jessica Jones… (Double Shhh…)
- Have a master’s degree in Theatre History, and once played Ophelia in a theatre with no running water and deep puddles backstage. (The inspiration for Jenna’s theatre in To Be or Not To Be-The Actors!)
- Have an extensive wardrobe of pajamas, including: plaid, Santa, polar bears, & snowflakes.
- Consider wearing my “good” yoga clothes as “dressing up.”
- Amazon and Barnes & Noble bestselling author.
- Proud member of RWA, PAN.
Some of my loves:
- My husband and my two young girls
- Band: Train
- Place: NYC
- Pastime: Anything in the arts. I love museums, theatres, concerts, solo shows, you name it! I love artists so much, most of my books feature artistic Alphas…like the New York Artists Series.
- Food: Luna Bars. No brainer. Especially Caramel Walnut Brownie
- Colors: Black and gray
- Drink: Decaf coffee
- Animal: Cats. Big, small, wild, or domestic
- Vacation: Sedona, Arizona
- Song: “Landslide” by Stevie Nicks
- Authors: Bukowski, Hemingway, Shel Silverstein, Mo Willems
And…I love my readers!
Thank you for stopping by!